- The North Dakota Cheer Coach Association Scholarship is open to Senior cheerleaders whose coach is a member of the NDCCA.
- The NDCCA may award up to five $200 scholarships at the Winter Cheer Competition. The number of scholarships given will depend on the number of applicants and/or quality of applicants. However, the total amount given will not exceed $1000 and the individual scholarships will not exceed $250.
- The applicant must complete the Scholarship Application and return it by March 1 of the current school year to the address on the application.
- The Scholarship Committee will appoint judges from both Class A and Class B schools.
- The applicant’s name and school will not be seen by the judges during the selection of the winners.
- The winner(s) will be announced at the winter competition. They will receive a recognition certificate, as well as a form to complete specifying the name and address of the institution they plan to attend. The scholarship money will be sent directly to the college.
- Give the completed application and a stamped and addressed envelope to your cheer coach. She/he will then enclose the Cheer Coach Recommendation Form and mail it to the chairperson. (The Recommendation Form is attached to the Scholarship Application file when printing.)