The North Dakota Cheer Coach Association was formed to:
- Promote excellence and safety in cheerleading.
- Provide education and information to coaches.
- Promote a positive relationship among coaches and administrators.
- Establish and promote effective communications with NDHSAA, schools and administrators.
- Study and make recommendations to proposed rules changes concerning cheerleaders.
Register for NDCCA Cheer Coaches Day.
NFHS Concussion Online Course
Concussions have moved in the forefront for concerns in coaching. Because of this, all Certified cheer coaches must take the online NFHS Concussion course. This course is only 20 minutes long and is free of charge. You will be required to register with the NFHS web site to take the course. After you are registered go to Concussion in Sports - What You Need To Know and click "Please login to order." Proof of completion must be sent in with the certification form.
NFHS Spirit Rules Exam
All certified cheer coaches must take and pass the NFHS Spirit Rules Exam, which will be available around mid-July. You must pass with an 80%. After completion your exam will be reviewed by an NDCCA board member and they will relay the results to you. Contact Billie Ann Caya with questions regarding the NFHS Spirit Rules Exam.