The North Dakota Cheer Coach Association was formed to:
- Promote excellence and safety in cheerleading.
- Provide education and information to coaches.
- Promote a positive relationship among coaches and administrators.
- Establish and promote effective communications with NDHSAA, schools and administrators.
- Study and make recommendations to proposed rules changes concerning cheerleaders.
Competition-Time Out Cheer
We are excited to be including a new division into our competitions beginning Fall 2016. The formal introduction to the Time Out Cheer division will be done at Coaches day on Wednesday, July 27, 2016. Complete information will be available on the website soon, so stay tuned!
NFHS Concussion Online Course
Concussions have moved in the forefront for concerns in coaching. Because of this, all Certified cheer coaches must take the online NFHS Concussion course. This course is only 20 minutes long and is free of charge. You will be required to register with the NFHS web site to take the course. After you are registered go to Concussion in Sports - What You Need To Know and click "Please login to order." Proof of completion must be sent in with the certification form. This course needs to be taken every other year.
Official NDCCA Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Northdakotacheer/